Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12.12.12




You may or may not know, but I am slightly obsessed with numbers. When a special day like today comes around, I have to do something fun or exciting or something worth remembering. Today was no different. When each student came in, I asked if they knew what day it was - some of them said "Wednesday" some said "the 12th" but most just looked at me like I was crazy. I told them that it was 12.12.12. and that's when I started to get A LOT of eyes rolling at me. I did have some students that were cute and played along - and even thought it was pretty cool themselves! I told them we were going to celebrate by playing their practice spots 12x!!! How fun is that?!!

My husband and I went out to eat to chinese food today to celebrate this special day and the fortune he got was "everyday has something special worth celebrating." I thought this ended our $12.00 dinner perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment